"You can make everything you touch better!"

Beyoncé‘s mum has shared a throwback photo to mark the singer’s 37th birthday.

Posting on Instagram, Tina Knowles Lawson shared a photo of the singer from when she was just 4 months old.

“Happy Birthday to the nicest, owner of the most beautiful, generous, loving hearts ever !!!! Brilliant too! Always thinking, planning, analyzing, strategizing, how you can make everything you touch better!”, she wrote.

“Sometimes I can’t believe out of all the incredible people in the world I was chosen by God to be your mom.”

She added: “The day that you and your sister entered this world were the two best days of my life, hands down!! It is a privilege to have carried you two in this body. … No one deserves it more!”

Commenting on the post, one fan wrote: “Happy bday Beyonce you are my biggest inspiration”.

Meanwhile, Beyoncé and Jay-Z‘s On The Run II show in Atlanta was interrupted by a stage invasion last month.

On the first of two nights in Atlanta, a man managed to make his way onto the stage just as Beyoncé and Jay-Z were departing.

Beyoncé and Jay-Z released a joint statement following the stage invasion, confirming that no-one was hurt during the incident and that the two stars are not pressing charges against the “intoxicated” individual.