The rapper will be remembered following his death last month

A benefit concert celebrating the life of Mac Miller has been announced for later this month.

The rapper was found dead in his San Fernando Valley home last month (September 7). No cause of death has been confirmed at present but it is believed he died from a suspected overdose. He was 26 years old.

On October 31, artists will come together and perform at Los Angeles’ Greek Theatre in remembrance of Miller. Travis Scott, Chance The Rapper, SZA, Vince Staples, Action Bronson, Earl Sweatshirt, John Mayer, and more have been confirmed to appear at present. You can see the full line-up so far below.

The concert will also mark the launch of the Mac Miller Circles Fund (MMCF). In a statement, Miller’s mother Karen Meyers said: “The support we’ve experienced is evident in this amazing lineup and is a testament to Malcolm’s incredible life.

“He was a caring, loving human with a smile that could light up the sky and a soul that was out to make the world a kinder place and the MMCF will continue to do just that.”

Tickets for the benefit concert will go on sale at 10am PST and will be available to purchase from here.

Travis Scott paid tribute to Miller during his set at Las Vegas’ Life Is Beautiful Festival last month (September 22). “Malcolm that’s my boy/Mac Miller I love you, always be my boy,” he freestyled between tracks as he closed the second stage on the festival’s second day. “Mac Miller we fucking love you, you the fucking one.”

Meanwhile, Ariana Grande, who was in a relationship with the star until May 2018, posted a video of the rapper on her Instagram page a week after his death. In the clip, Miller appeared about to tell her a story before realising she was filming him on her phone. “Baby,” he said, putting his hand up to the camera and laughing. “It makes me happy,” she told him, to which he responded: “I’ll tell you the story as many times as you want.”

“I adored you from the day I met you when I was nineteen and I always will,” Grande captioned the post. “I can’t believe you aren’t here anymore. I really can’t wrap my head around it. we talked about this. so many times. I’m so mad, I’m so sad I don’t know what to do.”