"I remember when I had to do flat tummy tea ads for a little weave money"

Azealia Banks has blasted Iggy Azalea for promoting a detox ‘diet’ tea on Twitter, writing “Awww, iggy is Broke”.

The pair appeared to have ended their long-running beef this summer, when Banks claimed that the two rappers have collaborated on a track.

But earlier this week, the ‘212’ rapper couldn’t resist calling out Iggy Azalea for a promotional tweet she posted for a meal replacement shake.

Banks posted a screenshot of Iggy’s tweet to her Instagram Story. The text over the image reads: “Awww, iggy is Broke, I remember when I had to do flat tummy tea ads for a little weave money. Those were rough times. And she had the nerve to make fun of my soap. Yikes.”

“Never hating on a girl’s hustle,” Banks continued. “but I predict she will be moving back in with her parents in Australia soon.”

She then offered to hire Azalea herself, writing “I can throw you a bone and pay you to promote the Kangaroo Jane shampoo bar if you are interested.”

Iggy has yet to publicly respond. Azalea had previously mocked Bank’s line of Cheapy XO soap products. The ‘Fancy’ singer revealed that she is ‘officially unsigned’ on November 3, having left Island Records after only nine months at the label.She has since announced her new label will be distributed via Empire.

The ‘212’ rapper recently announced her return to the UK. Banks announced earlier this year that she was delaying the release of ‘Fantasea II: The Second Wave’, her anticipated second album.

She will head to Manchester and January in the New Year. Tickets are on sale now and are available here

Azealia is no stranger to airing her disputes online. She recently clashed with Lana Del Rey, threatening to “burn down” the singer’s house.

The feud between the pair reached a peak last month when Banks described Del Rey as “vapid” after the singer criticised West in a lengthy Instagram comment posted on his account, before Del Rey said she would “fuck up” Banks in response.