The singer says she wants to see her fans

Ariana Grande has told fans that she’s “ready” to head out on tour in support of her recent album ‘Sweetener’.

Fans were unsure whether Grande would go ahead with the shows, following her announcement that she was taking a break to “take care of myself for a lil while.”

The announcement came after the singer’s ex-boyfriend Mac Miller passed away in September. Grande also recently split with her fiancee of five months, Pete Davidson.

However, it seems the break may be coming to an end, after Grande replied to a fan question about the ‘Sweetener’ tour on Twitter. “any news about sweetener tour? if not pls don’t stress about it ! we can wait / we want you to be actually ready to go on tour ” the fan tweeted.

Quoting the tweet, Grande replied, “i’m ready my heart needs it actually finalizing a few more things but i’m tryna get em dates to u asap.” Another fan responded to her answer, writing: “i’m so proud of you thank you for being a role model for all of us and kicking anxiety in the ass,” to which Grande replied, “i’m tryin but jus wanna see u tbh

The singer recently appeared at a televised taping of A Very Wicked Halloween, an upcoming concert that celebrates the 15th anniversary of the iconic musical.

Despite reportedly skipping rehearsals, Page Six claims that she appeared to sing one of the musical’s most recognisable numbers.

“She showed up to film the special even though she wasn’t at rehearsal, so she’s making her comeback,” a source told Page Six. “She was incredible, she wore a green satin top and sang The Wizard & I.”