Ariana Grande is getting help from several folks to ensure her new album is incredible.

Instead of charging ahead with the musical endeavor all by her lonesome, the Sam & Cat star is getting some assistance from a handful of well-established producers. In addition to getting some help at the boards, Grande will receive some guidance from singer and Victorious star Leon Thomas III.

During his recent chat with The Source, Thomas revealed that he’s working on his own album at the moment. Although he certainly has his hands full with that project, the singer said he’s also helping Ariana Grande write a few songs for her sophomore release.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=fhcpubAVdmc

“We’ve been in some pretty intense writing camps working on her second album trying to get everything together, but it’s fairly early in the process, but I know for a fact we should have some really good stuff on there,” Thomas explained during the interview.

He also told The Source a little about his process:

“I like to come into the studio with various concepts, but I don’t like to have anything written in stone and then the music is everything for me, melodies are a big deal, so if I can really just get in there and be inspired about what’s happening musically then the song should flow. It’s something that really doesn’t have a time thing. I don’t know that I can write a song in two hours. Sometimes it’ll take forty-five minutes and sometimes it’ll take five or six hours. My process varies.”

Ariana Grande definitely seems anxious to get the ball rolling on her new album. During her appearance on the red carpet at the 2014 Grammy Awards, the singer discussed working with a slew of producers on the new batch of songs. Unfortunately for fans, it’s still unclear when the tunes will hit retail shelves.

Grande explained:

“Well, I’ve been working a lot with the producers that I did my last album with Harmony Samuels and Babyface and The Rascals and Tommy Brown. But, I’ve also been working with new producers like Max Martin; he’s amazing. I love working with him. He’s like a mathematician. He knows music like math. It just makes sense to him. And, Savan [Kotecha] and Benny Blanco and Ryan Tedder. I’m so excited. I’m very excited too.”