Today, MTV announce Grammy Award winning DJ and Producer, Afrojack to headline and Katy B to perform at MTV Crashes Derry on September 19th at Ebrington Square. Afrojack also releases his explosive new track Dynamite featuring Snoop Dogg today - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wgVMomnyqVQ (it's got quite an ending if you can take a quick look!)

They join Professor Green and MNEK already on the line up for the show that sold out all 10,000 tickets in 40 seconds.

Afrojack Says: "I'm very excited to play MTV Crashes, I've never been to Derry! The line up so far looks great, it will be fun to get up there alongside Professor Green, and MNEK. Get ready for a big party!"
Professor Green says: 'I am just excited to get out on that stage, I love performing, that's what it's all about for me, so I'm looking forward to sharing my tracks with this Derry audience and seeing their reaction at MTV Crashes!'

Katy B said: 'It's going to be an amazing experience, to be back up on the stage in front of the massive Derry crowd! I'm really looking forward to it!'

MNEK also says: 'I am looking forward to getting out there and performing alongside Professor Green at MTV Crashes Derry, I think it's going to be a good one and hopefully we will well and truly crash it!'