Britney Spears promised Britney Jean would be personal, and she didn't disappoint.

The 32-year-old pop star has gone through a lot of changes since 2011's Femme Fatale, and rather than keep fans guessing of her emotional state, Brit decided to use her eighth album to share her feelings about love, heartache, lust and fame.

Brit co-wrote every track on the club-ready album, teaming up with will.i.am, David Guetta, William Orbit and even Katy Perry to deliver a mature album that some are comparing to her 2007 fan-favorite, Blackout.

There's no doubt that the Britney Army has had "Work Bitch," "Perfume" on repeat on repeat, but we here at MTV News have rounded up four other Britney Jean tracks that deserve another listen.

"Alien"
Teaming up with famed producer William Orbit, Britney takes us on a universal ride as she kicks off Britney Jean in another atmosphere. The mid-tempo heavy thumping beat automatically draws listeners in, but it's the personal undertones of the lyrics that are most riveting as she drifts through outer space coming to the realization that she's not alone.

"But the stars in the sky look like home, take me home, take me home/ And the light in your eyes lets me know I'm not alone," Britney sings on the track.

During a recent listening of the album, Spears revealed that "Alien" was her favorite track, saying, "We have moments when we feel alienated, shy or nervous. That's what the song is about."

"Til It's Gone"
"Til It's Gone" may soon find its way among Britney's fan favorites. Although the lyrics get personal about not knowing what you have until it's gone, the stand-out track, which was co-written by David Guetta and produced by will.i.am, shows off why Britney has become a queen of club bangers. It's intense, dark and slowly builds momentum until Britney's vocals burst over the track.

"I try every night to turn the page/But they lie, can't confide me to a cage/ In my mind, the life we had replays/ Now everywhere I turn I see your face," Britney sings.

"Passenger"
Getting over a breakup is hard, but falling back in love with someone else can be just as tough, and someone that can relate to that is co-writer of "Passenger," Katy Perry. The pop star, along with Diplo, lent a hand to the mid-tempo, EDM-infused track as Britney shows maturity on the guitar, drum-driven track as she overcomes her inhibitions and gives someone else the keys to drive and proclaims, "This is living."

"I'll let you the lead the way now, 'cause I want you to take the wheel/ I've never been a passenger/ Though, I never knew how good it would feel," she sings on the track.

"Chillin' With You" Featuring Jamie Lynn Spears
The long-awaited track is no doubt music to fans' ears, as the sisters finally team up for a duet and recall their love of laid-back country living. Britney kicks things off over an acoustic guitar as she sings about drinking red wine, which has her "walking on the sky." Little sister Jamie Lynn, who recently released her country ballad, "How Could I Want More," jumps in with an equally strong vocal.

The two sisters then join forces to remind everyone why they "don't got to worry 'bout a thing."