Microsoft has just announced a new price cut for the Surface Pro 4 lineup, but this time, only two models are getting the discount.

Specifically, the Intel Core i5 models are the ones benefiting from the price cut, so starting today and for a limited time, the Surface Pro 4 with i5 is $100 (€90) more affordable than before.
This means that the Intel Core i5 with 128 GB of storage and 4 GB of RAM is now available for just $899 (€810) while the more powerful version with 256 GB and 8 GB of RAM is up for grabs for $1,199 (€1,080).
Microsoft hasn’t said anything about how long this new price cut is going to last, but as with any other discount, it’s better to hurry up if you want to buy the Surface Pro 4 at this special price because the company could clear out inventories any minute now.
The Surface Pro 4 is Redmond’s latest addition to the Surface lineup (together with the Surface Book) and comes with a 12.3-inch PixelSense display, Intel Core processors, up to 256 GB of storage, and 16 GB of RAM.
It obviously runs the full version of Windows 10 and comes with support for all the new features integrated into the operating system, including Windows Hello, which allows for biometric authentication to lock the device instead of a typical password.