A suitcase-style system for LAN party goers
We've seen our share of suitcases over the years, but they're usually packed full of clothes and other essentials for travel. What if your destination is a LAN party in the next town over? If that's where you're traveling, it's not a traditional suitcase you need, but perhaps one that's filled with gaming hardware. Such a thing exists -- CyberPowerPC's Fang Battlebox is now available in a variety of configuration options.

CyberPowerPC gave us a glimpse of the Battlebox back at the Consumer Electronics Show (CES) earlier this year, saying it hoped to have it ready to order in the first quarter. The boutique builder obviously missed its projected time frame, though not by much -- we're now at the tail end of the second quarter.

Pricing starts at $619 for the Fang Battlebox I-100. For that you get an Intel Core i3 4150 processor, 8GB of DDR3-1600 RAM, Gigabyte Z97N-WiFi motherboard, integrated graphics, 1TB HDD, Office 365, and Windows 8.1. More powerful configurations are available, including the Fang Battlebox I-780 starting at $1,625. This model includes an Intel Core i7 4770K processor, 16GB of DDR3-1600 RAM, Nvidia GeForce GTX 780 graphics card, Gigabyte Z97N-Gaming 5 mITX motherboard, SanDisk 128GB SSD, 2TB hard drive, Office 365, and Windows 8.1.

CYBERPOWERPC FANG Battlebox Product Tour