There are many types of gamers, some buy one game and do everything they can in the game. They collect all the weird items, beat all the challenges and then eventually get the platinum trophy. I’m not that kind of gamer, I love variety in my games and find myself switching games over and over, eventually beating them, but it usually takes years for some games. I started Fry Cry 5 in March I believe and while I enjoyed this version of the yearly staple I got tired of it quickly and switched to another game. The game that I switched to I can’t tell you, due to the fact that I just don’t remember.

Flash forward to the Video Game Awards, which is seemingly becoming more important to new game announcements than E3. There I am, peacefully watching all the awards and announcements on Twitter and BOOM Ubisoft reveals their next Far Cry game, which takes place after the events of Far Cry 5. The game isn’t even a year old and they decide to reveal the ending just to announce a soon to be released spin off. That’s some pretty bad business sense there Ubisoft. Why in God’s name would I not just trade in my copy of Far Cry 5 now seeing as you ruined it for me? And why would I buy Far Cry: New Dawn? Being a business major I cannot condone totally flipping off your customer base. I spent a good sixty dollars on Far Cry 5 and now it just seems to me that I threw my money into the toilet. I no longer can enjoy the game to the end since I KNOW HOW IT ENDS NOW!