Torrent Invites! Buy, Trade, Sell Or Find Free Invites, For EVERY Private Tracker! HDBits.org, BTN, PTP, MTV, Apollo, Bibliotik, RED, BitMe, BitMeTV, IPT, TL, PHD etc!



Results 1 to 5 of 5
Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By 1Line
  • 1 Post By 1Line

Thread: I just built my first RetroPie!

  1. #1
    User 1Line's Avatar
    Reputation Points
    30
    Reputation Power
    2
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    30
    Time Online
    9 h 9 m
    Avg. Time Online
    3 m
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    Liked
    9 times
    Feedbacks
    0

    I just built my first RetroPie!

    It's frickin awesome! Thousands of old skool games on one micro sd card being played on a 49" TV!

    https://youtu.be/Cb8yYtitbaM


    Anyone else here into the retro rom emulator scene?
    HarryBosch and uttudor like this.

  2. #2
    Donor
    HarryBosch's Avatar
    Reputation Points
    7545
    Reputation Power
    79
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    209
    Time Online
    20 d 16 h 22 m
    Avg. Time Online
    4 h 44 m
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Quoted
    44 Post(s)
    Liked
    213 times
    Feedbacks
    7 (100%)
    Cool stuff, been thinking but never come around to do it.

  3. #3
    User 1Line's Avatar
    Reputation Points
    30
    Reputation Power
    2
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    30
    Time Online
    9 h 9 m
    Avg. Time Online
    3 m
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    Liked
    9 times
    Feedbacks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by ct0909 View Post
    Cool stuff, been thinking but never come around to do it.
    It's great having loads of games I haven't played in years and also games that I so badly wanted when I was kid all right there in one place. The only problem I have now is not having all the time in the world to play them.

    Raspberry Pi is so cheap it's worth taking the plunge.
    jimmy7 likes this.

  4. #4
    Donor
    HarryBosch's Avatar
    Reputation Points
    7545
    Reputation Power
    79
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    209
    Time Online
    20 d 16 h 22 m
    Avg. Time Online
    4 h 44 m
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Quoted
    44 Post(s)
    Liked
    213 times
    Feedbacks
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 1Line View Post
    It's great having loads of games I haven't played in years and also games that I so badly wanted when I was kid all right there in one place. The only problem I have now is not having all the time in the world to play them.

    Raspberry Pi is so cheap it's worth taking the plunge.
    Yes I have one RPi I listen to music from with a DAC. Read a article on We Got Served about RetroPie it got me interested but I haven't got to it to build one yet. As you said enough time is not what I have right now. But I will make time soon

  5. #5
    User 1Line's Avatar
    Reputation Points
    30
    Reputation Power
    2
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    30
    Time Online
    9 h 9 m
    Avg. Time Online
    3 m
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    Liked
    9 times
    Feedbacks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by ct0909 View Post
    Yes I have one RPi I listen to music from with a DAC. Read a article on We Got Served about RetroPie it got me interested but I haven't got to it to build one yet. As you said enough time is not what I have right now. But I will make time soon

    Ok, I'm a total newbie and if I think about how long it took me to build my RetroPie console from start to finish, it was about 1 hour, the OS was a 128gb build by Mad Little Pixel of HyperPie.

    If you're interested by it, I can post my components of the total build and point you in the right direction. It's really not that complicated.


Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •