We're willing to bet our robotically-enhanced hats on it.

A Polish website said at the beginning of the year that Cyberpunk 2077, the long-awaited new RPG from the Witcher folks at CD Projekt, will be shown—and be playable, behind closed doors—at this year's E3. That event is not much more than a month away, and it's starting to look very much like the rumor is true.

CD Projekt Red is definitely going to be there: It's listed as a "participating company" on the E3 website. More telling is the Map Your Show listing, which has the CD Projekt Red entry as a role-playing game for the PC, PS4, and Xbox One. That excludes a surprise Gwent extravaganza, then, and I'll go out on a limb here and say that it's probably not The Witcher 4 either.

Unless the studio has some other super-secret project on the go, that doesn't leave too many other options. Of course, this is all entirely unsubstantiated, and CD Projekt declined to comment one way or the other, so we won't know for sure unless and until it actually happens. But regardless of whether or not it's actually playable, I think it's a pretty good bet that we'll see something.

(The Cyberpunk Twitter account that famously "beeped" in early January after four years of inactivity hasn't made another noise since then either, in case you were wondering if CDPR was dropping hints over there. I'm keeping an eye on it.)