X FACTOR hopeful Anthony Russell inundated a young mum with unwanted sex videos and texts.

The 28-year-old singer shocked the woman, who is in a long-term relationship, by sending her lewd content which includes a video of him performing a sex act.

He was repeatedly warned by the mum to stop sending the explicit messages and was told her child's iPad was linked to her phone.

She told the Sunday People: “He’s out of order. I told him at least three times to stop but he just kept on sending them. It was disgusting.

“He really is a disgrace. I am so shocked. My long-term partner has gone absolutely berserk. I want to warn other women about Anthony – be careful.”

The singer, who is mentored by One Direction's Louis Tomlinson, has apologised for the offensive messages.

He said: “I’m sorry if I’ve upset her or caused any offence, that was obviously never my intention. We were last in contact last month and everything was friendly then.”

The troubled performer previously said he would be dead if mentor Louis hadn’t saved him from his drug addiction.

He was put through rehab by the former 1D star after they struck up a bond during the audition stage of last year's show.

Anthony pulled out of the ITV show last year but Louis was determined to put him on the right track.

The superstar staged an intervention and paid to have Anthony go to rehab.

Anthony told The Mirror: “I would be dead now if it was not for him.”

“It got so bad I was drinking every day. I had a decent job on the railway but ruined it all when I turned up drunk and high, off my rocker.”

Louis and Anthony’s close bond was clear to see, as the hugged and burst into tears when Louis confirmed the singer was through to the live shows.

Throughout his rehabilitation, Louis stayed in close contact with Anthony and helped to keep him on the straight and narrow.