BIG Brother 2018 is back our screens every night and Hussain Ahmed is one of the contestants.

Here’s all you need to know about him.

Who is Hussain Ahmed from Big Brother 2018?
Hussain, 25, grew up in Birmingham but now lives in Manchester.

He started working as a physiotherapist four months ago in Salford as well as still working part-time at Selfridges.

His mother is his idol and he is a self-confessed “mummy’s boy”.

Hussain is confident that his time in the house will be “The Hussain Show” and thinks he will be “the King of the House”.

So far he has spent his time winding up the other housemates.

Hussain Ahmed has spent his time in the house winding up the other housemates

Why is Hussain Ahmed on Big Brother and is he on social media?
Speaking about why he wanted to go on Big Brother he said: “I want to show myself and all the swag and sauce that I’ve got, and secondly to win that £100,000.

“I have a plan on how I am going to win it, but knowing me the plan always goes out the window because I can’t keep my mouth shut and I have to be myself all the time, which is sometimes a problem.”

It is unknown if he is on social media.

When can I watch Big Brother 2018 and who is presenting?
Big Brother is on every night at 10pm, apart from Saturday when it takes a break.

Emma Willis is hosting the 19th series of Big Brother, having begun her stint on the show back in 2013.

The outrageous Rylan Clark-Neal continues at the helm of popular spin-off show Big Brother’s Bit on the Side for all the gossip from the house.