Villains are coming for the Marvel Cinematic Universe‘s most powerful hero, and the weapon they’re using is . . . negative reviews on Rotten Tomatoes. (Note that I did not say “supervillains.”) “Captain Marvel” is on track for a $100 million+ opening weekend, which is making the MRA trolls angry. And unlike the Hulk, they don’t actually get more powerful when they’re mad; they just flood sites like Rotten Tomatoes with poorly written reviews in an attempt to stifle the popularity of a Marvel juggernaut. Good luck, dudes.

This is all a reaction to “Captain Marvel” not only being the first female-led movie in the MCU (after more than 20 films in the franchise . . . ), but also to star Brie Larson‘s vocal feminism in her press for its release. Those lacking reading comprehension see her calls for equality in who gets to cover the film as saying that white men shouldn’t get to do press for the movie, instead of that they shouldn’t be the only voices in its coverage.

Here are a few gems from Rotten Tomatoes advance audience reviews:

“Looks like their [sic] set to ruin a franchise !!” – Pieter L.

“You could not pay me to see this SJW laden, white male hating worthless POS movie. I am sick of this identity politics taking over pop culture. Brie Larson could get hit by a bus and I would not shed a tear.” – David L.

“This will be dreadful and yet the critics will praise the film because they get payed [sic] by marvel how is thor the dark world better than aquaman no idea!!!” – shrek f

“Another story ruined because they took the male out and put in a female. Women are the biggest copycats in the history of the world, if men were hurling themselves of [sic] bridges, two days later you’d see women doing it.” – Steve W.

Well said, gentlemen.

This isn’t the first time this crowd has come for a movie. “Black Panther,” aka last year’s top domestic grosser, and “Star Wars: The Last Jedi,” aka the eighth biggest film in the U.S. of all time, were previously targets of angry dudes on the internet.