The Tick has fought its last battle on Amazon.

The tech giant has canceled the show, based on Ben Edlund's comic, after two seasons. Edlund shared the news Thursday on Twitter and vowed that he'd try to find a new outlet for the show.

"I'm sorry to say Amazon has chosen not to proceed with The Tick," Edlund wrote. "I'm not sorry to say I love this show, its cast, its story and its message. Destiny commands that my compatriots and I now seek a new home for this series.

"…We want to find a place to make more. That is the mission now and we are on it."

The cancellation comes six weeks after season two of The Tick debuted on Amazon, which, like other streaming platforms, doesn't publicly release viewership numbers.

Amazon's series was the second live-action adaptation of The Tick, following a short-lived version on Fox in 2001-02 (an animated show preceded both and aired as part of the Fox Kids programming block in the mid-1990s). The Amazon show stars Peter Serafinowicz as the title character along with Griffin Newman, Valorie Curry, Brendan Hines, Yara Martinez, Scott Speiser and Jackie Earle Haley.

The show was developed and ordered to series under a previous Amazon Studios regime. A 2017 Wall Street Journal report said Joe Lewis, then head of comedy and drama, pressured the show into casting Martinez, his girlfriend, in a prominent role. Edlund told the newspaper he didn't feel any such pressure.

Amazon also recently bid goodbye to comedy Catastrophe and will end drama The Man in the High Castle after its upcoming fourth season. Fleabag creator Phoebe Waller-Bridge has also said she's unlikely to make another season of the show beyond its second, which debuts Friday on Prime Video.