STRICTLY Come Dancing viewers predict Seann Walsh and Katya Jones will be in the dance off after the judges "turn nasty".

The couple danced a Viennese Waltz to I Put a Spell on You, with Seann dressed as a scary toy maker and Katya a creepy doll.

But the judges were unimpressed by the routine, and didn't mince their words.

When host Tess Daly referred to the fact the couple were in the dance off last week, Craig Revel Horwood replied: "I think he'll find himself in the dance off again this week. There were timing issues everywhere.

"It was also very, very skippy. Not your one I'm afraid."

Darcey Bussell added: "I have to agree, however strong the character was the control in the rise and fall, the emphasis is in the music, you have to iron that out so it isn't jerky or skippy.

"I see the intention is there but it was just not being put into the right areas of the dance."

Shirley Ballas also agreed, saying: "Some places where you did a good drive on one, you did good foot placement on the fleckle.

"But there were some timing issues, but there were also places where I could pick out one or two good things, so good try."

Bruno didn't have much better things to say, telling them: "The art direction I thought was fantastic, but you went all stiff and you lost the flow.

"At times, especially in hold it seemed a bit forced.

"Technically it wasn't very good but visually it was very intriguing."

Their dance came a day after it was revealed Seann had joked about his kiss with his married dance partner with Strictly co-star Graeme Swann.

Taking to Twitter, viewers noticed the harsh response, with one writing: "Think the judges have decided it's time for Seann to go."

Another added: "Love the way the audience dont seem to bothered with judges bad comments for Seann. Think we just want rid."

A third tweeted: "Judges seemed to be extra harsh on seann tonight - I loved their dance thought it was really original."

A fourth shared: "Genuinely think Craig has it out for Seann. Fair enough it wasn't his best dance but it was better than a lot of the dances tonight."

The cricketer previously revealed that he poked fun at the comedian after he hit headlines for his snog and has now admitted that Seann joined in with him.

He told The Mirror: “We joked about it, there was no point doing anything else.

“He got himself in a pickle, then it’s uncomfortable for anyone the first meeting, you don’t really know what to say.”