STEPHANIE Davis headed to Leicester today to meet Owen Warner’s parents after dating for just a couple of weeks.

The mum-of-one shared a series of videos as her Hollyoaks co-star drove her to his family home – showing just how well their romance is going.

Looking very excited, the 25-year-old told fans: “Back to Leicester we go.”

She later shared a picture of Owen’s mum’s dinner and wrote: “Polly famous dish South African chicken.”

Steph spent Christmas Day with her son Caben-Albi, from her previous relationship with Jeremy McConnell.

On Christmas Eve she gushed about her new relationship as well as her son, telling fans: “What a difference a year can make!

“If you would have told me a year ago where I'd be today I would never have believed it!!!! My beautiful boy, my absolute saviour, my best friend, I wouldn't have got through it all without you! You kept me going when I had nothing left, I owe everything to you!!

“From going through such a horrific ordeal last year to fighting my way through to the light at the end I am a grateful and blessed to have such an amazing loving family, son, amazing friends and absolutely beautiful kind and caring wonderful boyfriend.”

The Sun Online revealed that Steph had found love with Owen earlier this month and the pair went public at the Hollyoaks Christmas party.

Steph reprised her role as Sinead O’Connor earlier this year and met Owen, who plays Romeo Quinn.

A source said at the time: “Steph and Owen became friends when she returned to Hollyoaks but in recent weeks it’s turned into a romance.

“It’s well known among the cast that they’re dating but it’s very early days for them both.”