The first trailer for “Spider-Man: Far From Home” is allegedly set to debut this weekend—so say the trailer speculators that have been claiming ‘Avengers 4’ has been coming every day for the last week, until that apparently changes again— and so, in the lead up to this weekend there are some fun information drops pertaining to the “Spider-Man: Homecoming” sequel produced by Marvel, but distributed by Sony, per the Marvel/Sony deal.

Leading the way is a first look at the two new Spider-Man costumes that will appear in the film. Even though, saying it’s a “first look” is a bit of a misnomer. Spidey’s red and black suit was revealed by paparazzi photos and soon, Tom Holland himself was sharing similar photos on his Instagram account. However, the Spider-Man stealth suit has been revealed in Brazil where their version of Comic-Con will reportedly unveil the trailer for the first time this weekend (this actually seems pretty legitimate). So, the first look isn’t quite a first look, but hey, close enough and the photos look nice.

And yes, late yesterday, Jake Gyllenhaal confirmed that he’s playing the classic Spidey villain Mysterio in the film (see the Insta post below), but so many questions remain. Is ‘Far From Home,’ set after “Avengers 4”? Probably, but doesn’t that spoil the end of “Avengers 4”? And I mean beyond Spider-Man’s fate because of course he returns and lives. Heavily rumored to be set five years later (‘Infinity War 2’ or whatever), Peter Parker’s high school pals, or at least those who survived Thanos’ snap would be five years older and long since graduated high school (Kevin Feige’s said he’s wanted to keep Parker in high school for the entire three-film series). Or, does ‘Far From Home,’ point to a kind of rebooting at the end of ‘Avengers 4’ or an un-snapping if you will; it all ends up rewinding back to that day in Wakanda, no gauntlet is snapped and half the universe isn’t obliterated.

I’m obviously overthinking this. Directed by Jon Watts again, “Spider-Man: Far From Home” opens July 5, 2019. Enjoy the new photos, I’m going to lie down, and instead of thinking about head spinning ‘A4’ ideas, pine for Aunt May instead.