'Call Me By Your Name' breakout Timothée Chalamet also is attached to the film.

Selena Gomez is joining Timothée Chalamet and Elle Fanning in Woody Allen's upcoming film.
The logline for the currently untitled project, which will be released by Amazon Studios, is being kept under wraps, as has been the pattern with most of Allen's films.
Allen previously worked with Amazon on his film Cafe Society. His next film Wonder Wheel, starring James Belushi, Juno Temple, Justin Timberlake, and Kate Winslet, will make its world premiere as the closing night film of the New York Film Festival in October. It also will be released by Amazon.
Gomez, who executive produced the hit Netflix series 13 Reasons Why, starred in The Fundamentals of Caring and James Franco’s In Dubious Battle. Upcoming, she’ll voice star in Hotel Transylvania 3. She’s repped by WME, Lighthouse Management & Media and Ziffren Brittenham.
Fanning was most recently seen in Sofia Coppola’s The Beguiled with Nicole Kidman. Her other upcoming films include Mary Shelley, which will play at TIFF, Reed Morano’s I Think We're Alone Now, Mélanie Laurent’s Galveston and Max Minghella’s Teen Spirit. She’s repped by WME and Echo Lake Entertainment.
Chalamet most recently starred opposite Armie Hammer in Luca Guadagnino’s Call Me by Your Name, which debuted at Sundance and will be released by Sony Classics Pictures in the fall. The actor's upcoming films include coming-of-age story Hot Summer Nights (which will premiere next month at SXSW), Greta Gerwig’s directorial debut Lady Bird and Beautiful Boy with Steve Carell. He previously appeared on Showtime series Homeland. Chalamet is repped by UTA and Ginsburg Daniels.

Source