STRICTLY rat Seann Walsh had a one-night stand with a stripper behind his girlfriend’s back.

The lap-dancer, called Khloe, said yesterday: “It wasn’t great. I have this memory of his hair shaking around on my head.”

She was shocked to discover later he was dating actress Rebecca Humphries at the time.

Khloe, 24, first met the TV comic while dancing at Grace’s club in Brighton.

She said: “There was a buzz as people knew who he was. My friend told him we were going to breakfast when the club closed. He and his friends then tagged along.”

She said of their 2014 encounter at the Jurys Inn: “The whole thing was mediocre and relatively quick. He went to sleep afterwards and I left.”
Khloe saw him weeks later on TV, so Googled him — and discovered he had been dating Rebecca since 2013.

The actress dumped him earlier this month after he was spotted kissing married Strictly partner Katya Jones, 29.

Walsh, 32, later admitted in Strictly spin-off show It Takes Two: “I’m not perfect, far from it.”

Khloe, who lives outside Brighton, said: “I was shocked when I found out he had a girlfriend.

“He didn’t mention her to me. He was acting like a single man.

“It is awful the way some men in the public eye think they can get away with stuff.”