The actress has hosted Peacock's dating competition series for the past two seasons.

Sarah Hyland revealed that she will not be returning to host season six of Love Island USA on Peacock.

The actress, who has hosted the dating competition series for two seasons, revealed the news on her Instagram Story Wednesday.

“Well, just got a text,” she wrote, referencing how the Islanders communicate on the show. “I’m disappointed the news had to break this way but it is in fact true that I will not be returning to the island this summer.”

Hyland continued, “I have committed to an exciting project that will be announced soon that conflicts directly with the shooting dates for Love Island USA. While I’m sad I can’t return, I hope to see lots of love this summer on Peacock this upcoming season!”

The Modern Family alum initially joined Love Island USA for season four in 2022 when the series moved from CBS to Peacock. Arielle Vandenberg previously hosted the dating reality show for three seasons after the U.S. iteration premiered in 2019.

Last year, the show’s executive producer Simon Thomas said that it was “fantastic” having Hyland as the host. “She’s just such a natural and so likable and, you know, I think the Islanders all look up to her as well,” he added. “So she’s been, she’s just a joy.”

In November, Peacock announced that it had renewed Love Island USA — which the streamer called its No. 1 original reality series — for two additional seasons.