I have absolutely no idea why Douglas Aarniokoski’s “Nurse” movie decided to not only shoot in 3D (I’m assuming it was shot in 3D), but why it would officially slap the “3D” in the title. Really, it’s a movie about a nurse who kills unfaithful men, while lusting after Katrina Bowden. I don’t get it. (Okay, I get the lusting after Katrina Bowden part. She’s kinda purty.) But the whole 3D thing? Weird what movie producers thinks will sell tickets these days.

Anyways. After two years in the making, the film has now officially gotten a trailer, which you can peep below. As for when you can indulge in this little “Single White Female”-ish thriller, it’s due out next year.

Paz de la Huerta (HBO’s “Boardwalk Empire”) turns up the body heat in this wickedly entertaining story of a fatal attraction. By day, nurse Abby Russell (de la Huerta) lovingly attends to the patients at All Saints Memorial Hospital; by night, Abby prowls nightclubs, luring unfaithful men into dangerous liaisons. After Danni, a young, sensitive nurse, joins the hospital staff, Abby pursues her friendship. But when the friendship turns to obsession, Danni spurns Abby, unleashing Abby’s fury and a rampage of terror.

Starring Paz de la Huerta, Katrina Bowden, Corbin Bleu, Judd Nelson, Boris Kodjoe, Adam Herschman, Niecy Nash, and Martin Donovan.

The nurses will make it all better next year February 7th, 2014.

http://cms.springboard.gorillanation...o/843751/0/0/1