The mercenary will be played by Zazie Beetz in the upcoming film.

Ahead of the character’s big-screen debut in Deadpool 2 this summer, Marvel Entertainment is giving Domino her own comic.

Domino, known as the other mercenary who debuted in the same issue as Deadpool himself, takes the spotlight in April. This will be the third solo title for the character, following two earlier mini-series, and will be written by Clean Room and Crosswind’s Gail Simone, with covers for the title coming from Weapon X artist Greg Land. No artist for the series has been named by Marvel.

“My favorite characters are always the unpredictable ones, and with Domino, you literally never know which way the dice are going to roll,” Simone said in a statement from the publisher. “I love her, and I can’t wait to show her best bad side!”

Domino first appeared in 1991’s The New Mutants No. 98 alongside Deadpool, with both characters being created by Rob Liefeld with Fabian Nicieza. Due to a complicated plot twist, the Domino in those first appearances was revealed to be a fake, with the “real” version of the character actually debuting a year later in X-Force No. 8. Since then, she’s gone on to appear in multiple incarnations of X-Force, as well as the Cable & Deadpool and Deadpool & the Mercs for Money series. Currently, she appears in the monthly Weapon X series.

On the big screen in Deadpool 2, Domino will be played by Zazie Beetz, a breakout star from the acclaimed FX show Atlanta.

The new series is Marvel’s second movie-related comic announcement today; earlier, the publisher unveiled Black Panther — Start Here, a free sampler of existing Black Panther titles from its back catalog to be released Jan. 31.

Domino No. 1 will be released April 11.