Netflix's 'On My Block,' 'After Life' and 'Northern Rescue' were all featured on this month's list, along with Showtime's 'Shameless,' BET's 'Boomerang' and the new Hulu comedy from Aidy Bryant, 'Shrill.'

The number one song on the month's top ten songs came from The CW's Legacies. Legacies tied with ABC's Grey's Anatomy, now in its fifteenth season. The two series tied for second as both shows featured Freya Ridings' "Lost Without You."

Grey's also took third place, sharing it with fellow ABC medical drama The Good Doctor, for the acoustic version of "Got It In You" from U.K. solo artist BANNERS.

Netflix's On My Block, After Life and Northern Rescue were all featured on this month's list, along with Showtime's Shameless, BET's Boomerang and the new Hulu comedy from SNL's Aidy Bryant, Shrill.

Rankings for the Top TV Songs chart are based on song and show data provided by Tunefind and ranked using a formula blending respective Shazam tags, as well as sales and streaming information tracked by Nielsen Music during the corresponding period.

1)"Someone You Loved," Lewis Capaldi

'Legacies' Season 1, Episode 12 (The CW)

2)"Lost Without You," Freya Ridings

'Grey's Anatomy' Season 15, Episode 19 (ABC) & 'Legacies' Season 1, Episode 13 (The CW)

3)"Got It In You (Acoustic)," BANNERS

'The Good Doctor' Season 2, Episode 17 (ABC) & 'Grey's Anatomy' Season 15, Episode 15 (ABC)

4)"Glitter," 070 Shake

'On My Block' Season 2, Episode 1 (Netflix)

5)"Hustle," Kes Kross

'On My Block' Season 2, Episode 10 (Netflix)

6)"Youth," Daughter

'After Life' Season 1, Episode 4 (Netflix)

7)"Love You Too Much," Lucky Daye

'Boomerang' Season 1, Episode 6 (BET)

8)"Mess," Lil Wayne

'Shameless' Season 9, Episode 14 (Showtime)

9)"Family," Mother Mother

'Northern Rescue' Season 1, Episode 1 (Netflix)

10)"Pretty Ugly," Tierra Whack

'Shrill' Season 1, Episode 1 (Hulu)