A LEAKED Game Of Thrones cast list for episode one of the upcoming eighth series of Game Of Thrones reveals that it is possible that Tormund Giantsbane and Lord Beric Dondarrion could have survived the fall of the wall.

One of the shows fan sites, Watchers On The Wall, claims that they have got their hands on an unconfirmed cast list for the first episode.

Notable names from the list include those of the main stars, such as Peter Dinklage (Tyrion Lannister), Nikolaj Coster-Waldau (Jamie Lannister), Lena Headey (Cersei Lannister), Emilia Clarke (Daenerys Targaryen), Kit Harrington (Jon Snow), Sophie Turner (Sansa Stark) and Maisie Williams (Arya Stark).

However, there are a few names on the list that may come as a surprise to fans, particularly Richard Dormer (Lord Beric Dondarrion) and Kristofer Hivju (Tormund Giantsbane).

The two characters were last seen running away from the wall as it began to crumble at the end of season seven.

The site also revealed that the super fans had figured out that the episode was set to be exactly 60 minutes long and their cast list discovery featured a few familiar names that hadn't been seen on screen for a few series.

There has been many fan theories about the upcoming series floating around recently too, with fans predicting Jamie Lannister's death, Cersei's pregnancy, Jon Snow's sacrifice and many more.

However, speculation aside, fans of the show won't have to wait for too long to find out whether their favourite characters have made it onto the final series of the show, as it's set to return on April 14.

Yesterday it was revealed that in the first review of Game of Thrones season 8 that the show’s conclusion will be both dramatic and emotionally charged.

HBO president Casey Blows has seen the final series and although his opinion may be a little biased, he is confident fans will be satisfied with the ending.

“Everything I have seen makes me very, very confident that this is a [season] fans are going to be very happy with,” HBO president Casey Bloys told TVLine.

“It is a dramatically and emotionally thrilling way to end the series. I believe it will live up to the very high expectations.”

Although the show may be coming to an end, the creator George R.R. Martin revealed he would have liked the show to continue for several more years.

“We could’ve gone 11, 12, 13 seasons," he told Variety.

“David and Dan have been saying for like five seasons that seven seasons is all they would go.

"We got them to go to eight but not any more than that.

"There was a period like five years ago when they were saying seven seasons and I was saying 10 seasons and they won, they’re the ones actually working on it.”