KEVIN Clifton is at the centre of Strictly’s infamous ‘curse’ - with two of his celebrity partners ending their relationships after dancing with him.

While the pro dancer looks set to claim a third victim after the boyfriend of his current celebrity partner Stacey Dooley, 31, is said to be “insanely jealous” over their partnership.

The star, 36, - dubbed “Kevin from Grimsby” backstage - has previously been partnered with Good Morning Britain host Susanna Reid, 48, who split from her long-term partner, Dominic Cotton in 2014.

The mum-of-three announced her split just months after her time dancing with Kevin was understood to have put a strain on her 15-year relationship.

While two years later Kevin’s close relationship with popstar Louise Redknapp, 44, was said to have caused trouble in both of their marriages.

Former footballer Jamie, 45, had become increasingly concerned about the impact Strictly was having on his 18-year marriage, prompting him to reach out to Kevin’s pro dancer wife Karen, 36.

According to a close friend of Karen, who later recounted what was said, the Venezuelan beauty told Jamie: “Keep your wife away from my husband.

"She’s ruining our marriage.”

Shortly after Louise’s stint on the show, she split from TV pundit Jamie, and the pair filed for divorce in December 2017.

It also caused a strain in Kevin’s own marriage to second wife Karen and they officially announced their split earlier this year.

While this year sources close to the show claimed that Sam Tucknott, Stacey’s fella of three years, was growing increasingly envious of her budding partnership with Kevin.

He was said to be “paranoid” and “insanely jealous” of their dance floor success.

It comes as Kevin tearfully revealed that Stacey helped him fall in love with dancing again.

He told her: “I have had one of the craziest years of my life, you’ve just been so nice to work with, I’ve enjoyed it so much.”