JEREMY Kyle's viewers were on the warpath this morning when a guest proposed to his much younger girlfriend after previously accusing her of cheating.

Jose, 44, was on the show with girlfriend Catherine, 18, because he was convinced she had slept with someone else after she threw her bra at another man.

Catherine took a lie detector test and she passed - proving that she had been faithful.

This sealed the deal for Jose, who gave Catherine the ultimate romantic gift - going down on one knee on The Jeremy Kyle Show.

He asked for her hand marriage, and she said yes - much to the audience's delight.

After the proposal, Catherine and Jose revealed they have sex FIVE times a day - leaving the host shocked.

Jeremy asked: "Is it true you have sex four or five-times-a-day?"

Catherine said: "Yeah!"

Jose then refered to himself as the son of God, and the studio audience were left in stitches - and so were the fans at home who took to Twitter to make their feelings known.

One wrote: "If my boyfriend took me on the Jeremy Kyle show, accused me of cheating then when he found out I was telling the truth, he proposed I’d take him back to the Jeremy Kyle show just to figure out wtf is wrong with him, why you gunna pop the question on the Jeremy Kyle stage for?!"

Another said: "idk whether to laugh or be sick at the fact there was a 44 year old guy and a 18 year old lass on jeremy kyle that are in a relationship then he even proposed to her on there lmaoooo!"

A third wrote: "Imagine her parents watching "We have sex 5 times a day" #jeremykyle".

A fourth quipped: "Why on earth would you propose on Jeremy Kyle? Away man, I’d be mortified!"