HOLLY Willoughby has no plans to quit This Morning in favour of her own primetime show.

The telly star impressed stepping in for Ant McPartlin to host I'm A Celebrity, leading the Mirror to report she could leave This Morning as production companies look to sign her up.

However, she won't be trading her regular day job for a new opportunity.

An ITV spokesman told The Sun Online: “This is simply not true. There have been no conversations about Holly having her own show.”

While a representative for Holly called the reports "completely untrue".

The Mirror had reported a source's claim that: “TV production companies are looking at giving Holly her own primetime show. They think she would do a fantastic job but it is about finding the right programme for her.

“Some think she could be the new queen of Saturday night TV.”

Meanwhile, The Mail On Sunday wrote how This Morning bosses are worried for Phillip Schofield as Holly's popularity continues to soar.

Last week Holly confirmed she won't be presenting I’m A Celebrity again and called the job a “one-off bit of heaven”.

Since joining the show to stand in for Ant, the 37-year-old proved a hit with viewers who begged her to stay.

After seeing Harry Redknapp crowned King of the Jungle, Holly revealed she’s hanging up her hiking boots for good.

Speaking live to her This Morning co-star Phillip Schofield from the wrap party in Australia, Holly said: “It’s been a little bit of heaven. A one-off bit of heaven.

“I’ve had the best time. It’s like nothing I’ve ever done before. Everything about it is completely bonkers.

“The jungle itself is beautiful, the studio is beautiful, but apart from that, everything else is mad.

“Everything wants to eat you, everything wants to bite you. But I’ve loved it, I’ve really, really loved it.”

Yesterday it was claimed ITV bosses were hoping mum-of-three Holly would return to the show in some capacity next year, alongside Ant and Declan Donnelly.

But Holly appeared adamant her stint Down Under was only temporary and admitted she’d had enough of the exposure to creepy crawlies.

Describing her experience of watching some of the trials, Holly added: “It was horrendous! I mean it’s been horrific… and there was a bit at the Coliseum, where it had Fleur [East] and Sair [Khan] and the green ants.

“And this bit didn’t make it to air, but I actually ran out after one green ant bit me and I burst into tears and I ran out of the Coliseum because I was so embarrassed…

“I mean they [Fleur and Sair] were covered and I had one! I was sort of laughing but sort of crying! There were those red curtains and I said, ‘Help me!’

“So after that moment, I thought I’ve got to pull myself together now! You can’t run off the telly, you have to stay there and see it through to the end!”