KING of the Jungle Harry Redknapp is after a cameo role in Rita Simons’ panto.

The EastEnders’ actress revealed her I’m a Celeb co-star has also assured her he’s going to pop and visit her “every morning” with coffee and doughnuts.

The ex soap star, 41, is currently playing Carabosse in Sleeping Beauty at the Bournemouth Pavilion – just a hop, skip and a jump from Harry’s Dorset mansion.

She told the Mirror: “I spoke to Harry and he’s going to be coming to the theatre every morning to bring me coffee and he may also be doing a little cameo in the show.

“My producer is very happy for him to do it if he wants to. Harry wants to do it.”

And the football manager – who was crowned King of the Jungle earlier this month – is more than happy to get on board.

He said: “I am ready for the walk-on part. I don’t know what it’s going to be but it’s Christmas and you have got to give people a laugh.”

The 71-year-old’s possible panto stint comes shortly after wife Sandra told The Sun on Sunday that Harry is always on the lookout for a new challenge after retiring from football managing.

She said: “Harry’s a master storyteller. He went into the jungle with the aim of giving him something else to talk about down the pub with his mates.

“He knew he wasn’t going to manage another football team again, but he loves new challenges. He likes to keep busy and fit.”

Earlier this week, the couple revealed they were donating Harry’s beloved jam roly-polys to the homeless after the sports star was inundated with the dessert after leaving the jungle.

Harry didn’t go a day in the jungle without mentioning the classic pud, prompting the mass roly-poly gifting to his south coast home.