Epix is bringing Get Shorty back in 2019.

The MGM-owned premium cable network has renewed the Chris O'Dowd and Ray Romano comedy for a third season.

The dark comedy based on the 1990s Elmore Leonard novel and subsequent feature film will be back after another season as a critical favorite (the show has a 96 percent rating on RottenTomatoes.com).

“Chris O’Dowd and Ray Romano have so thoroughly embraced their roles, and I know I speak for all fans of Get Shorty when I say that we can’t wait for their escapades to unfold in season three,” said Epix president Michael Wright. “The entire Epix team is looking forward to working again with Davey Holmes, Adam Arkin and the MGM Television team to continue Get Shorty’s success.”

Holmes (Shameless) will return as showrunner on the drama, whose first season is now available to stream on Netflix after producers MGM Television secured an SVOD deal with the company.

Get Shorty joins a growing Epix scripted lineup that includes Ben Kingsley drama Our Lady LTD, Batman offshoot Pennyworth and Godfather of Harlem as well as returning series Deep State, with Berlin Station awaiting word on a fourth season.