DANNY Dyer and his wife Jo Mas could see their family continue to grow after successfully working through infidelity claims – says their daughter Dani.

The 22-year-old Love Island champion thinks her 41-year-old pop could become a father for the fourth time after salvaging his marriage to childhood sweetheart Jo.

The past two years were something of a struggle for the Dyers as revelations of affairs rocked their once solid relationship.

However the parents have rebuilt their trust – and could easily fall pregnant, Dani claims.

“You never know. My mum loves babies, and they are still young enough,” Dani told The Mirror.

“My mum is fit. She is in great shape. They never fail to surprise me,” she continued.

Dani also claims she often has to tell her parents to “get a room” when they become overly amorous in front of her.

However, she says that her parents getting passionate is something of a reaction to her own romance with Love Island co-winner Jack Fincham, 27.

“They go all cringy with each other and say to me, ‘Well, we had to watch you two kissing on Love Island’ so they think it’s OK to keep kissing each other in front of me now. Jack and me laugh,” Dani revealed.

Danny and Jo saw their decades long relationship tested in 2017 as reports suggested he had enjoyed a brief affair with Girls Aloud legend Sarah Harding.

Reports suggested Danny was kicked out of his marital home as a consequence.

However the pair – who only married in 2016 after dating since they were teens – have since reconciled.

Together they have two other children – an 11-year-old daughter named Sunnie, and a five-year-old son named Arty.