The summer of 2015 just got crowded after Disney announced that they will move Marvel Studios’ Ant-Man to July 31, 2015.

The film, to be directed by Edgar Wright, was originally set for a release on November 6, 2015, but now moves to a summer that also features The Avengers: Age of Ultron and Batman vs. Superman.

March 2015 is expected to see the release of the Fantastic Four reboot directed by Josh Trank (Chronicle).

Nobody has been cast as Hank Pym, who is expected to be the main Ant-Man in the film. Even though Joss Whedon has gone on record as saying that Pym will not be seen in the Avengers sequel, it would be cool to see him make an appearance in one of those bonus scenes that Marvel is known for.

Wright previously told IndieWire:

I think it’s just doing its own thing in the accepted history but it’s still part of the other movies and always was. In the time I’ve been working on it other things have happened in the other movies that could be affected in this. It is pretty standalone in the way we’re linking it to the others. I like to make it standalone because I think the premise of it needs time. I want to put the crazy premise of it into a real world, which is why I think Iron Man really works because it’s a relatively simple universe; it’s relatable. I definitely want to go into finding a streamlined format where you use the origin format to introduce the main character and further adventures can bring other people into it. I’m a big believer in keeping it relatively simple and Marvel agrees on that front.