I'M A Celebrity host Declan Donnelly melted fans' hearts tonight as he mentioned his baby daughter Isla for the first time.

The new dad, 43, made a joke about his little girl keeping wife Ali up all night.

He brought his wife and baby to Australia with him so they could all be together while he's filming the show Down Under.

Dec has been keeping his baby girl out of the spotlight since her birth in September, but tonight he finally talked about Isla on TV.

The show started with Harry Redknapp, 71, complaining about a mug of hot chocolate keeping him up which prompted Dec to mention his own sleepless nights.

Dec said: "I know that feeling folks. No one got a wink of sleep in our hotel room last night.

"Firstly the bedtime milk wasn't warm enough, then the blanket fell off enough and then the crying started.

"And worst of all my wife couldn't hear me cos she was busy with baby."

Tonight's show was an action packed one as it featured the well loved Celebrity Cyclone challenge.

Predict Sunday's winner and be in with a chance to win daily Amazon vouchers and a holiday worth £5K

Poor Harry struggled with the water trial and left fans in hysterics as he attempted to stop the show as he needed a wee.

The 71-year-old football manager donned a superhero cape for the water challenge, but felt the sudden urge to go to the toilet as soon as he jumped off of the rotating wheel into a pool of murky water, only to be doused by water hoses.

The show ended with Fleur East getting the boot, leaving Harry in the final with Emily Atack and John Barrowman.