CHLOE Ferry plans to change her 'Sam' tattoo to say 'ham' if she splits from boyfriend Sam Gowland.

The 23-year-old revealed how she will get rid of an inking she has on her wrist of his name should the pair go their separate ways.

Telling The Sun Online and Just Tattoo Of Us co-host Charlotte Crosby that it'd be no issue, she said of the inking: "Mine’s only a little one so you could get it removed.

"I’d change the H so it would be like 'ham' or I could change it to 'salmonella'.

"I’ve seen one on Facebook where the belly button was like a bum hole.

"But every single tattoo I have is f***ing sh*te. Every single one, not one of them is good.

"I have one on my leg that’s not spelt right, I've got a chicken on my finger. Never spelt 'nerer', all the punctuation is wrong."

Despite plans to start a family and rumours of an engagement, Chloe and Sam were said to have walked away from their year-long relationship earlier this week.

But within hours of the split being made public, Sam insisted they were back together - and their split was nothing more than a row.

An insider said: “It was Chloe who initiated the split but no-one else is involved.

“It’s got family and friends worried because even though they’ve had splits before, this one seems more serious and deep rooted then any of the previous ones.

“It’s not just a lovers tiff. Everyone, including MTV, is hoping they sort it out as they’ve built lives together.

“They own a house together, and they’re buying another property at the moment.

“They’ve even got a dog together, so it’d be a real shame for them to split up.

“Sam and Chloe have a while before the next series of Geordie Shore so everyone is hoping they get back together.”

Chloe is joining former Geordie Shore pal Charlotte Crosby and her boyfriend Joshua Ritchie as presenters on MTV's Just Tattoo of Us.