Denis Villeneuve has responded to rumors about him potentially helming James Bond 25 – and he didn’t rule it out. The filmmaker’s next project is Blade Runner 2049, and early word on the belated sequel is that it manages the near-impossible task of living up to the iconic original film.

Villeneuve is currently enjoying a creative hot streak, having directed such acclaimed films as Prisoners, Enemy, Sicario and Arrival over the past few years. He’s got a great eye for visuals as well as a knack for drawing great performances from his actors, which has naturally made him much sought after for other in-development films. Rumor has it Daniel Craig is very eager to lure Villeneuve onboard for the currently-untitled Bond 25, but it seemed that the director may be too busy with other projects at the moment.

When Villeneuve spoke to Time Out, he dance around confirming that he’s in talks for Bond 25 at the same time that he expressed interest in the project. To be exact, when asked about the next James Bond film, he said: “I cannot talk about that. But let’s say that for me to do a Bond movie would be a deep, deep pleasure.” The idea he “cannot talk” about the film may indicate that he’s at least had a discussion with the movie’s producers, even though the director’s slate appears to be full for the immediate future.

It was reported just last week Villeneuve is also in talks to direct the biopic Cleopatra for Sony; a project that James Cameron, David Fincher and Paul Greengrass were all previously attached to. The director is also set to helm a new film adaptation of the classic sci-fi novel Dune, which he’s described as being his dream project. He spoke about the Dune movie back in February, and mentioned how personal the material is to him:

And since I was 12 years old there was a book I read, which is ‘Dune,’ which is my favorite book, with ‘1984.’ After ‘Prisoners,’ the producer of Alcon asked me what I would like to do next. I said, ‘Dune,’ spontaneously, that if anyone could get me the rights for ‘Dune’ — and I knew it was very difficult to get those rights. For me it was just a dream, and I guess I’m lucky that Mary Parent from Legendary got the rights and offered it to me. I can’t say no to that. I have images that I am haunted by for 35 years. I will not say no to that. That’s going to be the project of my life.”

There’s also a chance the director may choose to take some time out since he’s directed back to back movies for the past five years. Given the buzz surrounding Blade Runner 2049, it’s likely that Villeneuve will have no shortage of potential projects for the foreseeable future – and if that list of possible directorial efforts includes James Bond 25, then you won’t hear us complain about it.