Ever wanted to see the Punisher and Black Widow team-up? Well, here you go: “Avengers Confidential: Black Widow and Punisher” is an original animated movie from Marvel and the Japanese folks who make those very shiny Marvel movies like “X-Men,” “Wolverine,” and last year’s “Iron Man: Rise of Technovore.” The plot finds the two heroes (I don’t think you can actually call either one of them superheroes, right?) teaming up to save the world against some alien thingie.

Of course, they have to fight each other first, because what kind of comic book team-up would it be if they just showed up and joined forces? Perish the thought!

After interfering with a top secret mission, The Punisher is taken into custody by S.H.I.E.L.D. agent and Avenger Black Widow. At the orders of Director Nick Fury, Punisher and Black Widow are sent on a mission to stop Leviathan, a global terrorist organization that plans to sell stolen S.H.I.E.L.D. technology to the highest bidder. Now, the vigilante and spy must work together to prevent this technology from falling into the wrong hands. The fate of the world, and of the Avengers, hangs in the balance.

Jennifer Carpenter voices Black Widow and Brian Bloom is The Punisher.

Stinging and punishing on DVD and Blu-ray March 25th.

http://cms.springboard.gorillanation...o/865093/0/0/1