BILLI Mucklow is returning to Towie five years after she last appeared on the reality show.

The Sun Online can exclusively reveal the 30-year-old is coming back to give her brother Sam relationship advice just days after viewers saw him ask out Shelby Tribble.

She'll remain on hand as the series goes on and will no doubt be a welcome addition to long-time fans of the show who remember her initial two-year stint.

Billi quit the show in 2013 and began dating fiancé Andy, who has two children from a previous relationship.

He then popped the question during a romantic holiday in Rome. They welcomed their first child together, Arlo, in 2015, and last year added Wolf Nine to their brood.

Billi's brother Sam previously dated Nicole Bass but is now smitten with Pete Wicks' ex.

Pete and Shelby split in September after she revealed he’d been sending sexy messages to ten girls behind her back.

She has grown closer to Sam in the past few weeks and was spotted cosying up to him during filming.

Now Sam has finally admitted he’s got feelings for her.

Sitting down with Billi in a new teaser, Sam said: “I need some sisterly advice.”

Billi asked: “Have you got your eye on anyone?” and he replied: “I had a good time with Shelby she’s gorgeous.”

Sam and Billi were then seen flirting in the middle of a packed bar.

He asked her: “Am I daddy material?” and with a giggle, Shelby told him: “Yeah!”

Rather than cause more drama, Sam decided to talk to Pete about his feelings for her and confirmed they had been seeing each other outside of the show.

He explained: “Look, I wanted to talk to you. Me and Shelby have been seeing each other…”

Pete didn’t look best pleased and scowled at Sam as he spoke.

But fans will have to wait until next week to find out if Sam can talk him round, or whether Pete will hold a grudge.

Following their split, Pete denied he was dating Shelby when he was messaging other women.

She insisted they were dating at the time and told The Sun Online she was “heartbroken”.