SILVERCHAIR drummer Ben Gillies says he misses his wife so much he sleeps with her T-shirts at night, and even smells them.

The muso made the revelation as his Real Housewives of Melbourne star wife, Jackie, goes into her sixth and final week as a contestant on Channel Ten reality show, I’m A Celebrity … Get Me Out Of Here!

“I miss you like crazy,” Gillies said in a video message from home played to contestants in the South African jungle camp.

“I sleep with your T-shirts at night, it is a little but weird. I smell them, that’s really weird. I am so unbelievably proud of you and some of the stuff that you’re doing in the jungle I just can’t believe it. You’re inspiring, you’re amazing, stay in there and win.”

Nine celebrities remain in the jungle camp for the show’s final week with a contestant to be eliminated each night from this evening through until Thursday.

The winner will be announced next Monday, March 12.

“Every night we are watching it. Your facials, I can pretty much tell what you are thinking sometimes and we are wondering if you’ve got any finger nails left,” musician Shannon Noll’s wife, Rochelle, said.

“Keep going, keep making us laugh, just being yourself, it is very funny. We are on the countdown now, let’s just keep going.”

Noll’s three children — Cody, Blake and Sienna — also sent their love.

“Bring it home son,” Blake said.