In case you didn't think Avengers: Infinity War has enough superheroes, even though it contains literally every Marvel Cinematic Universe hero (except possibly Hawkeye; sorry Hawkeye), you're in luck. My Hero Academia, which just debuted its third season on Crunchyroll and Hulu, is teaming up with the MCU movie.

The collaboration was announced on Twitter, where My Hero Academia posted a reworked version of the Infinity War trailer, with the anime's characters built in. A website has also been created, featuring videos that compare My Hero Academia characters to members of the Avengers team. For instance, Izuku is compared to Captain America, while Ocacho steps in as Black Widow. The site also contains My Hero Academia's take on the Infinity War poster, with Shigaraki playing the role of Thanos.

Thus far, this is as far as the collaboration between the two projects goes, though there's still time for My Hero Academia to come up with more character comparisons and even recreate an Infinity War trailer using anime characters exclusively--who wouldn't want to see that? Anime Robert Downey Jr. is exactly what everyone needs in their life.