One of these days, Aaron Eckhart will achieve the action star status that he deserves. Until then, he’ll just have to settle for playing second fiddle to Gerard Butler in the “Olympus has Fallen” series and movies like Stuart Beattie’s “I, Frankenstein”, which has been slotted for the graveyards of January
2014 by Lionsgate.

What the filmmakers should have done is somehow tie this movie up with the “Underworld” films. It is created by the same guy who did that franchise, after all. They could have called it “Underworld: Frankenstein” or something. That would have been creative, even if it wasn’t entirely logical. I mean, it’s a movie about Frankenstein’s monster walking around battling gargoyles and demons in the modern day, after all. What’s logic got to do with it?

200 years after his shocking creation, Dr. Frankenstein’s creature, Adam, still walks the earth. But when he finds himself in the middle of a war over the fate of humanity, Adam discovers he holds the key that could destroy humankind. From the co-writer of the hit supernatural saga, UNDERWORLD, comes the action thriller I, FRANKENSTEIN.

Starring Aaron Eckhart, Bill Nighy, Yvonne Strahovski, Miranda Otto, Jai Courtney, and Aden Young as Victor Frankenstein.

Frank is back next year, January 24, 2014.

http://cms.springboard.gorillanation...o/803841/0/0/1