An angel and a demon work together to save the world, what could possibly go wrong?

That is the question posed by the “Good Omens” trailer that Amazon released at New York Comic-Con on Saturday.

“We need to talk…about armageddon,” David Tennant’s Crowley says. “It won’t be the war to end all wars, it will be the war to end everything.”

Crowley and Michael Sheen’s angel character Aziraphale have been longtime friends in their own way but truly join forces in this dark comedy based on Neil Gaiman and Terry Pratchett’s 1990 novel, “Good Omens: The Nice and Accurate Prophecies of Agnes Nutter, Witch.” (Gaiman also serves as executive producer on the series). Set in modern-day Britain, in an interesting take on who might usually be excited about the “end times,” it is Crowley, the demon, who is concerned they may actually fail in their mission to stop the coming apocalypse.

Gaimain, Tennant and Sheen were on-hand at New York Comic-Con to unveil the trailer, along with director Douglas Mackinnon and additional cast members Jon Hamm and Miranda Richardson.

“I am a big fan of the book. And life did what it did and pushed Neil in to my path,” Hamm said. “I got a chance to meet Neil in a social setting and we got to talking and professing our fan ship for one another. A few years passed and got an email in my inbox from Neil while shooting a film in Atlanta. It said, ‘We are doing “Good Omens” and there is this part that is not really in the book. Would you consider?’ And I just just wrote back, ‘Yes! I don’t care what the part is. I just know it will be awesome.'”

Although the panel, moderated by “The View’s” Whoopi Goldberg, was there to discuss their new show, the audience was equally eager to know if Hamm, who is rumored to be the next Batman, might be just as enthusiastic about Bruce Wayne. Gaiman joked that the first rule of playing Batman is not to answer that question about Batman.

As if to answer rumors, Hamm replied: “And I’ll answer your question.”

Watch the “Good Omens” trailer below: