Requests
What Tracker do you want to request?
what.cd
Give a good reason why you want to be a part off this Tracker
I would love to add what.cd to my torrent collection. I have been trying to come across an invite for quite some time now.

I may be new to the torrent world, but I definitely do my part in contributing.
How would the tracker benefit by having you as a member?
I am a big time contributer to torrents.
Check out my outstanding 73.61 and rising ratio in waffles.
Were you ealier a member of this tracker?
No
Please provide edited screenshots of your 2 most used trackers with your username and today's date in the address bar.
I wasn't sure how to post the pictures on here, so I uploaded them on Photobucket.
They are my waffles and Demonoid accounts.

http://s972.photobucket.com/albums/a...lesaccount.jpg

http://s972.photobucket.com/albums/a...t=demonoid.jpg

I am not sure what is wrong with Demonoid, but my upload ratio is staying at 0, and my download ratio is way off. My uploads aren't working for Demonoid either, but I am working on it. Waffles is running perfect though
Do you own a seedbox? If yes, please mention your provider, speeds and provide a screenshot with your username today's date in the searchbar.
No
Please write a few lines about the tracker and include a few lines about your BitTorrent experience.
What.cd has become the go-to site for advance releases of new CDs from hot new bands and established acts. Of course, pre-releases are overwhelmingly scene releases, and these are always uploaded to torrent trackers after the pre. However, it is in the area of "ground breaking" experimental music, that What.cd pwns Waffles.fm every time.

I am just getting into Torrents, but that should be no reason to shy away from my request. Look at my waffles account. My ratio is VERY high and it is increasing as each day rolls by. I do very little downloading, and alot of uploading.
Do you accept not to cheat on this tracker? Keep your inviter anonymous and follow all other TI Rules?
I accept