Torrent Invites! Buy, Trade, Sell Or Find Free Invites, For EVERY Private Tracker! HDBits.org, BTN, PTP, MTV, Empornium, Orpheus, Bibliotik, RED, IPT, TL, PHD etc!



Results 1 to 7 of 7
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By g00gle

Thread: Open: HDPOST (HDP) | General

  1. #1
    User g00gle's Avatar
    Reputation Points
    10
    Reputation Power
    8
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    10
    Time Online
    10 h 8 m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)
    Liked
    3 times
    Feedbacks
    0

    Open: HDPOST (HDP) | General

    Tracker's Name: HDPOST (HDP)
    Genre: General
    Sign-up Link: https://hdpost.top/authentication/signup
    Closing date: Soon
    Review's Link: Tracker Review Index - New & Updated
    Additional information: HDPOST is a new tracker for general releases.

    Rules: No religion, No porn, No violence, No hack ...

    community: https://www.t00p.top/ We will hold many events.

    Welcome!!!
    chip and SrNaya like this.

  2. #2
    Extreme User
    mann's Avatar
    Reputation Points
    2851
    Reputation Power
    65
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    662
    Time Online
    6 d 17 h 47 m
    Avg. Time Online
    4 m
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)
    Liked
    138 times
    Feedbacks
    64 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by g00gle View Post
    Tracker's Name: HDPOST (HDP)
    Genre: General
    Sign-up Link: https://hdpost.top/authentication/signup
    Closing date: Soon
    Review's Link: Tracker Review Index - New & Updated
    Additional information: HDPOST is a new tracker for general releases.

    Rules: No religion, No porn, No violence, No hack ...

    community: https://www.t00p.top/ We will hold many events.

    Welcome!!!

    sorry I cant find the review
    before pm me please read below


    if you want an invite send me a request with your ` email

    any pm without email... invite will not be given

  3. #3
    \_(ツ)_/
    FreshWater's Avatar
    Reputation Points
    237242
    Reputation Power
    100
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    3,769
    Time Online
    111 d 4 h 4 m
    Avg. Time Online
    2 h 41 m
    Mentioned
    1140 Post(s)
    Quoted
    486 Post(s)
    Liked
    3703 times
    Feedbacks
    310 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by mann View Post
    sorry I cant find the review
    You can't find it because this is a new tracker without review.

  4. #4
    Donor
    Ronin21's Avatar
    Reputation Points
    138886
    Reputation Power
    100
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    2,457
    Time Online
    207 d 15 h 10 m
    Avg. Time Online
    2 h 33 m
    Mentioned
    907 Post(s)
    Quoted
    559 Post(s)
    Liked
    3603 times
    Feedbacks
    135 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by g00gle View Post
    Tracker's Name: HDPOST (HDP)
    Genre: General
    Sign-up Link: https://hdpost.top/authentication/signup
    Closing date: Soon
    Review's Link: Tracker Review Index - New & Updated
    Additional information: HDPOST is a new tracker for general releases.

    Rules: No religion, No porn, No violence, No hack ...

    community: https://www.t00p.top/ We will hold many events.

    Welcome!!!
    how long does it take for the confirmation email to reach the inbox?

  5. #5
    Extreme User
    Immortal7's Avatar
    Reputation Points
    69452
    Reputation Power
    100
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    830
    Time Online
    74 d 9 h 1 m
    Avg. Time Online
    6 h 39 m
    Mentioned
    364 Post(s)
    Quoted
    113 Post(s)
    Liked
    1047 times
    Feedbacks
    58 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronin21 View Post
    how long does it take for the confirmation email to reach the inbox?
    It took from me less than one minute to reach my inbox.
    I think you should use Gmail .

  6. #6
    User soufiane1987's Avatar
    Reputation Points
    10
    Reputation Power
    24
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    24
    Time Online
    2 d 11 h 57 m
    Avg. Time Online
    1 m
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    Liked
    4 times
    Feedbacks
    0
    The sign up function is closed

    The tracker server is private, we only accepted invite sign up, you can join us in the following ways:

    Let the friend has joined to invite you join us.
    Donate VIP to us, the system will auto send an invite mail to you, then you can sign up and join us.
    Please focus on our site, and sometimes we will open the register, then you can sign up and join us.

  7. #7
    User g00gle's Avatar
    Reputation Points
    10
    Reputation Power
    8
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    10
    Time Online
    10 h 8 m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)
    Liked
    3 times
    Feedbacks
    0

    It is Opening now

    Opening the door to the office , HDPOST The ready-to-open free gift package is now ready, The free grade is U3/FREE, the activity will start at 2019-02-04 00:00 and continue for 16 days, end in 2019-02-20 00:00, and thank all members for joining and looking forward Give us more help and support!

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by soufiane1987 View Post
    The sign up function is closed

    The tracker server is private, we only accepted invite sign up, you can join us in the following ways:

    Let the friend has joined to invite you join us.
    Donate VIP to us, the system will auto send an invite mail to you, then you can sign up and join us.
    Please focus on our site, and sometimes we will open the register, then you can sign up and join us.
    It is Opening now


LinkBacks (?)

  1. 01-26-2019, 03:06 AM
  2. 01-26-2019, 03:05 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •