Tracker Name: Rockhard Lossless
Tracker URL: Rockhard Lossless .::. Index
Signup: Invite only
Tracker type: Audio/Music
Tracker Tagline: WHY SETTLE FOR LESS WHEN YOU CAN SETTLE FOR LOSSLESS......

This is another Rock dedicated tracker. This site is just 11 months old. Torrents found here are only in lossless format and is ripped by users on the site. There are lots of competions such as artist of the week where all the artists albums will be freeleech for the week. You will find all rock Genres here and they are widely distributed. Users on this site are very active. The staff has kept competitions running, FL moving and multiple x upload as well which increases site activity significantly.

Lets go ahead with the review

Logo: very attractive

Home: Home contains the latest releaser's, last upload,top uploaders,latest members,shoutbox,announcements radio and much more. The last uploads shows images of the last uploads that keep moving towards the left. Clicking on it takes you to the torrent details. Its just like Subscription Recommendations and opening this week in PTN.

Stats:

Users: 3093
torrents: 4821
seeds: 7573
leechers: 587
peers: 8160
seeds/leechers: 1,290%
Traffic: 66.11 TB

Torrent Categories: Covers all Rock Genres i possibly know.

Category wise total uploads:

Browse page: As you can see 1 torrent is Freeleech another 1 has 5x upload.

Freeleech and bonus: Meanings of different symbols

or : Freeleech
:50% Freeleech
: Ranges from 2 to 10 this will multiply your upload according to the number stated.
: user is using a seedbox
: Already downloaded

Have a look at the browse pages now. It should help you understand things a lot better.

Forums: The community is small but forums are very active.

Rules: This is the only site that has no general rules. Just be a good chap and you wont walk into problems. i would recommend you to follow the general rules we follow on every tracker. I even searched the forums but couldnot find anything that can be called general rules.

Bonus system: Although i beleive this site doesnt need a bonus system. Every alternate upload is a freeleech or 50% FL. They do have a bonus system in place though.

User class:

Invite system:

Donate: They give donors a table of their own and thank them for keeping the site alive

Radio: They have their own Radio network. Tune in when you can

http://85.17.90.12:8000/listen.pls

Thats it. Thats all this awesome tracker got. This sites got everything a music fan wants from a tracker. Torrents are good 100% (Flac), forums are good. If you like discussing about bands and listening to others recommendations,discovering new bands it all happens in the forums. Speeds are also good as most of the uploaders are on seedboxes. This site is quiet similar to EOTW as both are metal and rock trackers and both lie low. Both dont want to be another oink.

I would not say you must have this tracker but if you like rock you must definitely have this tracker.

My ratings

Content: 8/10 (All in perfect FLACS)
Speed: 8/10 (Most of the uploaders are on seedboxes)
Forums: 9/10 (Very interesting you discover new music everyday)
Radio: 9/10 (Awesome Rock music playing 24*7)
Design: 9/10 (You can find everything on the adjoining panels yet the site loads fast)