Blackcats-Games.net | BCG | Games | 2011

URL: http://Blackcats-Games.net

Tracker Genre: Game

Today I decided to write a review for BCG because the other reviews did no justice. BLACKCATS-GAMES.NET is a private game tracker. Invites are closed. But have no fear, the site occasionally opens for registration (so make sure you check OpenTrackers - The place to look for open private trackers! for updates)

HOME PAGE: When you sign in, you will be presented to your home page over there will be news and other announcements

[IMG]http://image.*********************/images/429home_bcg.png[/IMG]

Torrents: who cares about the home page, we want to know about the torrents. I can tell you guys right now, BCG does not disappoint at all. It has most games you can think of(classics, new, whatever you need). There are also recycled torrents(torrents which are old and become freeleech, the staff chooses what torrents become recycled not the users, and recycled torrents don't happen often, some categories have more recycled torrents than others). But you don't need that another thing making this site amazing is the fact you don't need any leechers to have 1.0 ratio, with the help of seed points.

seed points is the key to surviving here(its really easy) a torrent is worth a certain amount points.
Every torrent has a Cost, which is how many points you will need to collect until you are done seeding it. That Cost is calculated automatically and based on the torrent original size.For each 100MB in size, 1 point will be added to the torrent Cost, but there is a minimum Cost of 8 points. So, if you have a torrent that is 1GB in size, it's Cost will be 10. Torrents with 5Gb will have a Cost of 50 and so on. But a torrent with less than 1GB in size will have a Cost of 8, because of the minimum Cost. Also, if you upload some data of the torrent while seeding it, that will be used to reduce the torrent Cost, but always respecting the minimum Cost.

there is also a initial time restraint of 72 hours for all torrents(except recycled torrents) in regards to Seed Points; As soon as a member first completes a torrent, the time is logged by the system. From that point forward, there will be no issued Seed Points for at least 72 hours of active time on it, no matter how long the downloading portion of the torrents lifespan is.For torrents smaller than 800MB in size, the initial time restraint is 36 hours.

Requirments:

1.You must have the full torrent downloaded. If you grab only a small part of it, you will never receive Seed Points.
2.The individual ratio for the torrent you are seeding must be less than 1.000. If you have a torrent which ratio is Inf. (Infinite), you will not receive Seed Points too, because Infinite is higher than 1.000.

3.You must not be the torrent Uploader.

4.You must have the torrent active in your torrent history.

5.You must have at least 72 hours of active time on the torrent. If the torrent has less than 800MB in size, then you will only need an active time of 36 hours to start collecting Seed Points.

6.The seeder/leecher ratio must either be equal or higher than 20:1, which means 20 seeders for each leecher. If a torrent has 0 leechers, then you do not have to worry about how many seeders there are, because you will receive Seed Points anyway.

How it Works:
You will only receive Seed Points for 2 torrents of all you are seeding. So, if you are a User and seeding 12 torrents at the same time, you will only receive Seed Points for 2 of them at the same time. Those 2 torrents are automatically chosen by the system, being the ones with lowest individual ratios.

All members regardless will gain 1.5 seed point per hour. If you are a mini donor you gain 1.735 seed points per hour and if you are a full donor you gain 6 seed points per hour towards torrents gaining Seed Points.

Even after all that, if your still unclear, the answer is yes, the larger the torrent, the longer you have to seed the torrent. And no you don't have to seed it consecutively, even if you have a hit-n' run, with the help of seed points it will clear it up.

BCG's seed points system is the main reason that separates it with any other game tracker. there is no reason why anybody will have a bad ratio, and one thing i personally like, is you don't have to worry if you download old torrents, (since there are no leechers, seed points is always there,) they always seems to be seeders, these are the reasons that separates BCG from any other tracker(games specific, general..etc). If i had any other game tracker, i would do a comparison, but to be honest BCG didnt give me a reason to have another games tracker.

BCG doesn't only have games, they have some audio-books, comics, e books, and game guides. Other than the game guides, and games, BCG falls short with other categories(not as active). You can have a good feel of the torrents and categories by looking at the pic below.

[IMG]http://image.*********************/images/139torrents.png[/IMG]

community: as for the community, its fair, there is a forum(i barely go there) but it could be helpful for those new to the hacking scene (for me there is no forum that's even close to torrent-invites, but that just my opinion). Judging from the pics its very active. rules are common, and the different class users can all be seen below.

[IMG]http://image.*********************/images/182forum2.gif[/IMG]

[IMG]http://image.*********************/images/138faq233.gif[/IMG]

Request: there is a request page that is not active as you can see. Once again the activity of the community is what makes it short.

[IMG]http://image.*********************/images/672request.png[/IMG]

conclusion: BCG is a great site, if your having doubts in your head about this, do yourself and everybody here a favorite and slap yourself. this is the best game specific tracker site. and there is no denying that.. if you have a r4, jail-broken ps3,modded-xbox, pc,etc and you want free games, this is the site for you!!!!!

speed: 10/10 (when there is a new torrent, speeds are phenomenal(like every other site) the old torrent speeds
is what made this a 10.)

content: 10/10
(BCG logo should be "Baby whatever you want, i got what you need" this is the reason why im not
chasing bitgamer or any other tracker)

community: 8/10
(I'm very active in t-i forums, but not BCG, i don't know why, it's not really friendly, i havent
made any frinds over there or anything like that, no communications and that's why i gave
it an 8. Eventhough im not active, there are many tutorials that can help the newcomers.)

overall grade: 9/10 (i didn't give this a 10 because just for the fact that, no one tracker will cover your
every needs. the community is what lacking here, but that everything else is
superb.)

Do i recommend: you damn right i do