2015.02.21 - Về việc chèn link quảng cáo trong torrent PbN
Gửi mọi người,

Vừa qua có sự việc một encoder thuộc 2 team internal của tracker là EPiK và VietHD đã cố tình chèn link quảng cáo site cá nhân vào 2 torrent Paris by Night 113 bản 720p VietHD và bản mHD EPiK (bản đã bị xóa, đã thay bằng bản mới PROPER của Salad).

Thay mặt ban quản trị tracker, mình gửi lời xin lỗi tới tất cả mọi người, tới những ai bị làm phiền bởi dòng sub đó. Mong mọi người giúp mình 1 tay, xóa ngay và ngưng phát tán 2 torrent đó, tránh gây ảnh hưởng đến cái tên chung của internal team.

Ban quản trị tracker sẽ có hướng xử lí riêng với encoder này. Một lần nữa mong mọi người thứ lỗi.

Hiện tại, mọi người có thể download 2 bản Paris by Night do Salad encode:
paris_by_night_113_mung_tuoi_me_2015_720p_bluray_d d2_0_x264_ebp
paris_by_night_113_mung_tuoi_me_proper_mhd_bluray_ dd2_0_x264_epik

Chúc mọi người một năm mới an lành, hạnh phúc.
Thay mặt ban quản trị
Staff Leader

Translate:

About insert link ad in PbN
Send everyone,

Last there is the fact an encoder part 2 team of internal tracker is EPiK and VietHD've tried to insert a link advertising the site personal 2 torrent Paris by Night 113 the 720p VietHD and the mHD EPiK (the erased, replaced by the new PROPER of Salad).

On behalf of the board tracker, I send my apologies to everyone, to those who are disturbed by the sub. Hope everybody can help me 1 hand, remove immediately and stop spreading 2 torrent, to avoid influence to the common name of the internal team.

Board tracker will have a way to deal with alone with encoder. Once again, hope you forgive me.

Currently, people can download 2 of Paris by Night free Salad encode:
paris_by_night_113_mung_tuoi_me_2015_720p_bluray_d d2_0_x264_ebp
paris_by_night_113_mung_tuoi_me_proper_mhd_bluray_ dd2_0_x264_epik

Wishing everyone a new year blessed, happy.
On behalf of the board
Staff Leader