The server move from Toronto to Vancouver was a minor disaster for us.
During the move, the motherboard for our server fried and it took the hard drive along with it!

Then to top it off, our latest back-up is missing...

But there is hope in sight
Our host helped us out by setting up a newer faster server for us is record time, and with the help of our pal Trasque, we got most of the evilness behind us!

We do have back-ups of the latest code-base, so THC V4.2b is 100%, and we have a slightly older back-up of members, torrents etc. Though we seem to have lost a few members and torrents in the process. This, just after our last membership drive

If you know of any one that is missing, talk to a staff member and we will get them sorted.

Sorry for the down time, it was supposed to be 3 or 4 days, but hey, shit happens.
I almost gave up when I saw how much work had to be done (and the loss of newer data), but then I thought of when CM's closed and left a hole in the horror world. Same with ftwr. Both are missed.
So I followed through, deciding to keep going and try to get THC back up to speed. I have to thank Trasque for his help and talking me out of giving up.

Because we lost the month of December...
and with that all the goodies from the Advent calender, I thought it would be fun to have x-mizz again so as soon as the dust settles we'll get that sorted as well, so big bonuses, mega GBs, Free Leech Butcher Knives and the odd crap down your chimney.

Thanks for your patience and understanding and we hope you enjoy this great community as much as us staff do!