TELLYTORRENT DONATE SYSTEM
Just u can see a lovely heart in left hand side of your screen here
Donate and Become a Supporter of TellyTorrent! Thank you for showing an interest in making a donation to the site. Before sending a donation, please read this page carefully. What do I get for donating? Every donor will get Supporter Group which has the following benefits: Immunity to the auto-ban because of low ratio. Immunity From Hit an Run System. Global Freeleech. Bypass Upload Moderation. I am already a Supporter, can I donate again? Yes you can, Supporter expiry will be added on top of your existing Supporter expiry date. Thanks to the generosity of individuals like yourself, TellyTorrent will be able to continue providing the best service at all times.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Telly New Theme, VIP Donation,Hit & Run & End Of Free Leech

Dear Telly Users,
Today we had made many changes on this lovely site. Cosmic Void will be Telly new default Theme if you want more themes Click On your profile >My Settings.
Hit & Run System is now Activated, you have to seed minimum of 160 seconds, 30 Max warnings will be given if still Ratio not fulfilled. Free Leech has ended now, We have introduced VIP Donors System now you can donate by Crypto Right, now added BTC & ETH, more payments will be added soon, please donate us so we can provide more exclusive content.. ***** has now retired from all sites & Our Auto BOT will start automaticly posting in next week & site will be maintained by 1*****
Regard's
T****