So with much brain storming and deliberating @the7egend and I thought a completely new and better way to enjoy searching and browsing the movies on site. After banging out the code over the last week or so I would like to dedicate this, in my opinion, awesome new browse page to the7egend.

I hope you all enjoy using it as much as I enjoyed writing it. I think its really cool and really different and really stands out. Again I want to stress, we are going nowhere. I have much more in the pipeline. So keep the donations coming in because without them this all wouldn't be possible. I hope you all enjoy the new browse page. Let me know what you think in the comments. Also I only use the default theme so not sure what it will look like with other themes but let me know and maybe we can tweak it here and there.

Over the next week I will be adding a few more little things to it so its not completely done yet but I thought I would throw the new design at you and get some feedback. Adding some more sorting and searching options to it and making a few small tweaks to the look and feel.

As always your developer, @AtheistP3ace
<3

P.S. dont be afraid to click. it wont bite.